I chose some heavy taffeta like fabric for the bottom trim, machine stitched it on the right side and hem stitched inside. I found a couple of buttons and beads for the knob on top.
Here's my teapot, a bit on the small side, but the handle is quite big. However, it fits really well.This is a larger tea pot that the one above. I tried the cosy on it and with the spout and handle in the pointed areas, it fitted quite well too. I would suggest that a 9" or 10" square would work better for this size of teapot.I tried the cosy on it with the spout and handle in the pointed areas, it fitted quite well. I would suggest that a 9" or 10" square would work better for this size of tea pot.
2018 Year of Stitches - Weeks 1, 2 and 3 - This is not my two projects - revisted from 2017 - for this year BUT I was stitching daily, well more exactly tatting. I'm working on another part of tatt...
1 hour ago