Friday, January 30, 2009

Finished projects

Two of my unfinished are now finished! I'm so pleased with the cushion. I used maroon moire for the back of the cushion and did a simple envelope flap for the opening.This is the four square pieces tea cosy except that I used one long piece the equivalent of the four squares, so there is only one join in the piece. Pretty simple to make and wouldn't take long. I spent easily as much time sewing on pink beads as I did the machine sewing, but I think it was worth it.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I absolutely love the cushion....I want to make one of those too... there are just not enough stitching hours in a day for me. My real job sure gets in the way of the fun stuff! I love your blog and seeing what you are up to. I love those colors!!!

rachel johnson said...

The quilted pillow is fabulous. You really work hard on your embroidery. wow!