Monday, January 9, 2012

WIPocalypse January full moon report

I chose the flower quilt as the first project to tackle and I've made great headway with it.  I hadn't decided exactly what size it would be, but I settled on 3 blocks across by four down.  I had planned that each block would finish at 6" square, but instead I managed to make each block 7" square.  With that extra 1/2" all around that hadn't been embroidered, this has meant a lot of places where it needed a few more stitches and beads.  Most of the embroidery is completed, and next it needs to be backed after that. 

I'm pleased with my staying power with this.


Ziggyeor said...

Good job I can't wait to see the finished project.

Kristina said...

Gorgeous quilt - Looking forward to seeing the finished piece.