Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bulk barn sell off!

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time today. I popped into Bulk Barn in Pickering for some icing sugar and there was a close down 50% off everything sale. Well.....I bought raisins, chocolate chips and white chocolate wafers, colourflow mix and meringue powder, all kinds of nuts, dried cherries and cranberries, candied ginger, a jar of Branston pickle and a jar of lime marmalade....and more and more and more! I met a nice lady teacher in the long slow line to the cash and we talked about cake decorating. I mentioned my blog so that she could see some of the cake stuff, but as I scrolled down it's mostly crazy quilting stuff. So, if you happen to read this, please go to the sidebar on the right, scroll down 'till you come to the list of labels and click on "cake decorating".

2 comments:

Angela Grasse said...

Dear Diane
I am so glad and grateful that you posted a comment on my blog! Thank you. I really appreciate it. I absolutely love your blog and can see that I am going to need a few hours to look through the archives. You've got some really yummy stuff here!
warm regards Angela
http://princessbubblescreates.blogspot.com/

Melisa Bakos said...

HEy Diane Please contact me with your info as you won my birthday give away if you check under my profile you will see a place that you can contact me. Sorry to post here I dont know how else to get a hold of you. I hope I havenot missed your email if so please send it again. I really would like to share with you. congradulations.
Melisa b