Monday, January 18, 2010

Bees, Butterflies and Beetles RR

I'm the first person working on Cathy L's BB&B block with the CQI group. Her nakid block is below.   On the right is my first beetle, it's purely out of my head. I made a few bullion knots in Edmar Lola thread and I think it looks pretty real! I checked the web and there are so many beetles to choose from whatever I invented would probably exist somewhere. There's another one on the block, but his beady eyes slipped. I'll fix him before he shows up here. 


2 comments:

Cathy said...

Well, that's one perfectly Ugly Beetle - and I mean that as a sincere compliment to your stitching skills!! :-) Pretty flower, too, LOL. This will be an interesting RR. Hope all is well with you, Diane. Big hugs, Cathy

Jane said...

I like the SRE mum too. This RR is sure to help you master beetles and bees. What fun!