Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Asian Block

I've been on a bit of a roll with block piecing with the round robins that are beginning soon and a block for the 2010 Challenges.  The Asian block that will be rr'ing is just one of three blocks in a wall hanging that I am planning to make.  The inspiration is from this book .  My hanging will be on a smaller scale, three diamonds wide.  So while I still had my Asian rr in the house, I thought I'd make the other two.  This is one that I have finished and I love it's brightness.  Only trouble is that the Asian rr one is now a bit too pale so I will have to jazz it up a bit before I send it off.  I remember at the Retreat that there was a mention of a finished cq quilt challenge due in 2011 - this will be my entry. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! love the colors. Cant wait to see it embellished!


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com