Saturday, July 12, 2008

Detail 22 of 100 details in 200 days

These are details 22a, 22b and 22c and the finished block. Can't seem to get it to click to the large size. It's on Flickr too, click on Flickr at the right. And these are the last of the details that will fit on my current block. As you will see above it is jam packed full, not room for anything more. Now, maybe the CQ encrusters and embelishers could fit more on! I'll take any suggestions for more beads, buttons or braid from you guys.

6 comments:

Susan Elliott said...

Diane!! What a beautiful surprise to stop by and see the WHOLE BLOCK! It's wonderful and the colors of this block are scrumptious...I'm an encruster and can't seem to find any more space LOL! What will you do with it?

Diane said...

Thanks! I'm not sure what I am going to do with the block. I now have about 6 finished and I'm thinking of making a wall hanging with them, with sashing inbetween. I really want to start the big project, which will happen soon.

Wendy said...

Diane,what a gorgeous block and what an accomplishment.

murgelchen said...

Hey Diane, its all so lovely.
Your stitches are wonderfull.
My english is bad.

Bye Helga

Gerry said...

Your stitches are just lovely, Diane. Nice, nice work. It's fun to see your progress.

Diane said...

Thanks for your nice comments. I think that the 100 details in 200 days project is a great way to learn new stitches. It's making me practice much more and if it doesn't look nice on the block, out it comes!