Friday, March 1, 2013

Forgotten Stash....

How I could have forgotten this gorgeous assortment of embroidered and beaded fabric is hard to believe.  I had tucked it away probably because the pieces were not large enough to cut several pieces of the same to include in selections in my  Etsy Shop. 

My sister Helena is visiting and came across them tucked away in amongst my stash.






So, rather than tuck them away again, she offered to  put together some one-of-a-kind embroidered fabric packages. In each there will be eight pieces of richly embroidered, beaded, sequinned or special fabric.

Here's the first one she made up for the shop;  my sister has named it "Russian Opera":




Here's the link to my Etsy shop:  From my Stash to Yours

Sorry, they are all sold out.  More coming soon.

No comments: