Friday, February 6, 2009

Precious little goodies.......

Since I've been deep into crazy quilting, my family, friends, neighbours & aquaintances have showered me with precious little goodies. This morning a friendly neighbour brought around this bundle of threads. She is originally from Hungary and the colours are what are mainly used in their embroidery projects. The orange and cream balls and the little muddily pile have a wonderful sheen to them. I think they would be great for bullions. A Dutch friend from my seniors group passed on this beautiful piece of lace. I can't imagine cutting this up. It probably belongs in a museum.

3 comments:

austere said...

This lace is so beautiful! I love crafts too. Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

That lace looks absolutely beautiful. I think you are right about a museum. The threads look so cheerful!

CrazyKwilter said...

The threads are pretty. The lace is to die for. I wouldn't be able to cut it,either.

Thanks for letting me know my book pictures had disappeared on my blog. I have no idea what happened