Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day Cards

My three children each have a son. Their ages are five, eighteen months and five months. We are getting together for Mother's Day at DD Heather's. There will be four generations, my mum, me and my two daughters and their husbands and the boys. My son and his family live in PQ, so we won't see them this time. I wanted to celebrate the fact that they are mums too, so I created a card especially for each of them. The photos are printed on vellum and lightly glued on to dupoini silk fabric that I embroidered with silk ribbon embroidery. I don't have a photo of the card for Lee-Ann in Quebec (I was rushing to get it in the mail), so I have just shown a copy of the photo I used.
Suzie and Jack

Lee-Ann and Caleb

Heather and Joshua

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful card Mum...so nice that I can now share this day with you! :)