It's a 14" inch block. Most of the seams are part of the 100 details in 200 days which I participated in to the very end. The photo is on very fine cotton, which I provided to a copy shop, and they transferred the photocopy onto the fabric. I have tried to use the special liquid and do it myself, but I haven't had great success. I'm going to persevere because this is only the second of several that I will have to do.
This Week's Hats
-
Gray - Crochet Ombre Free Hat Pattern
Multicolor - Everyday Ease Caps Free Crochet Pattern
Brown - Everyday Crochet Beanie Free Pattern
For Christmas ...
5 hours ago
2 comments:
Oh Diane, this is so precious!! Wonderful job! Debbie (Maine)
Diane this is so beautiful. I keep telling myself to slow down and take some time to do this sort of work. I'm hoping that happens in 2009.
Happy New Year and thank you for the inspiration!
~Andrea
Post a Comment