Friday, December 19, 2008

The end of the Details

The 100 details in 200 days challenge has come to a close. I'm pretty amazed that I stayed the course, sometimes I was running to catch up! Here are the last few. This is detail 96.Detail 97. Detail 98aDetail 98bDetail 99 was about a million french knots, so I passed on that one! Detail 100 was lots of different stitches, all packed together. This section from an old under the sea block covered most of the stitches.

You can see everyone's version of the 100 details in Flickr and there's more information on Stitching Fingers (there's a link on the right). It's quite an inspiration to see how creative some of the stitchers are, you can get loads of ideas for your own projects. I've signed up for a new Challenge, it's called "Creative Every Day".

No comments: