![]() |
| We had so many fabrics to choose from. |
Hats And...
-
This week I finished three more hats for children of Rosebud School. This
is a project supported by the Ravelry group - For The Children of Pine
Ridge ...
1 hour ago


3 comments:
Beautiful! I love the colours.
What a pretty quilt..Did you enjoy the journey?
I learned this technique in a workshop one time and really liked the fact that when the blocks were done then so was the quilt.. well almost except the hand sewing..
Thanks for sharing
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
Thanks Hetty and Maggie. I still am enjoying the journey! Believe it or not, my friend and I have begun a black and white quilt of the same design. It seems to me to be quite addictive! And for us there is no end of fabric and a very willing quilter to hand sew the final seam!
Post a Comment