Here is the link to all the other fan blocks on Flickr:
A Little Finish
-
A Little Finish
43 x 43
I started making these blocks back in July 2025. (On that post you can see
the actual color or lack of color in the blocks). I h...
6 hours ago











3 comments:
Well done, Its so very pretty. Betty
Hello Diane! Wow, your quilt turned out spectacularly!! it is so elegant looking and beautifully stitched. it makes me want to finish my CQJP up before it officially becomes a UFO.
Hugs to you and your family! How is your mom faring these days? Are you planning (tentatively, at least) to come to the Retreat and Utah this fall?
Hugs, Cathy
Hi Diane,
I just ran across your post - AND WOW what a gorgeous quilt! Very nicely done.
I've added you to my blogroll so that I can keep up with your posts.
Look forward to seeing you at the 2013 retreat.
Take care. Gerry
Post a Comment