Thursday, August 25, 2011

All About Angels RR



I am in another CQI Round Robin - All About Angels.  I have a thing about angels, so I was extra happy to sign up for this RR.  At Christmas my tree is decorated mostly with angels that my children have given me as gifts over the years.  I can't show you that, but above is a picture of my front door and the angel wreath that stays up all year.  All of them are hand made, the top one my daughter made in kindergarten many years ago from a styrafoam egg carton.
I also had a run at ATC's, and traded with Margreet and Annet (second and third from the top). 

This is my contribution to Debbie's block:

A row of tiny angels.  The halos are bullion stitch.

This angel has centre stage.  Her wings and face are mother of pearl, her hair is needlelace.

In the lower right corner I tried some heavy duty sumptuousness!




3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the work on the cq block Diane, and am glad you joined in! The wreath is so special, and I love the idea with the atc's. Beautiful work!!

Suztats said...

I love what you've created on this CQ block! My friend loves angels, too, and thanks for the inspiration.

Annet said...

I like that row of little angels. Fun to see my ATC here!