Embroidery on Photos
-
My first great-grandson, Vito, is my inspiration for trying touches of
embroidery on photographs. II attended a class at the Vulcan Art Society
where ...
Quilt Finishes 2025
-
My finishes for 2025 traveled in two directions: traditionally structured
quilts and tops along geometric lines, and organic, experimental, free
flowing ...
WIPocalypse 2022 Kick-Off!
-
Hi everyone! It’s a brand new year! Thank you for swinging by and hopefully
participating in another rendition of the WIPocalypse. I know that the
world of...
Moldova
-
Une boîte à crayons de tendance folklorique avec ses couleurs vives. Un
motif simple mais délicat pour broder avec décontraction! - Tutoriel
complet broder...
Pine Needling
-
Last weekend I was away from home stitching with friends in Chincoteague,
Virginia.
It was a wonderful, relaxing few days away where we stitched all ...
1900 Sampler
-
This was another treasure I got at the estate sale this last week. It was
made by a Mrs. Harvey Moore when she was a young girl in Holland and given
as a g...
Wow, here again
-
Hello all,
2 posts within 2 weeks , I'm on a roll.
Here's block 2, before and after beads
The photo of the girl was a bit faded and pale, after judi...
2 comments:
I love it Diane, and your flock of sheep is adorable! Perfect!
These sheeps are soooooo cute...
Post a Comment