Oh what a lovely block, Diane! I love every little thing about it and have printed it for my inspiration file! And I’m getting excited to see you soon! Hugs, Cathy
Cheerios Finish
-
It's a finish!
Cheerios - Orange and Yellow Version
40 x 60
I made Cheerios blocks back in 2024 and 2025 as a Rainbow Scrap Challenge
(RSC) project to us...
Wow.
-
Searching through my YouTube videos I came across this one.
Over ten thousand views!
Wow.
Who are you all?
Say hello!
If you enjoy this one I h...
May 25th, 2026 - My Day!!!
-
May 25th
Celebrating a new year at Thermea, arrived 10:30am!
May the relaxation begin!
Ohhhh it's been lovely so far!!! I've had two sessions of hot ...
Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Bill
-
All 50 USA states are represented in this quilt.. Sue and Bill's clothing
is from Northcott's state flower fabric line. This was a huge swap between
50 ...
-
CQI VALENTINES FABRIC POSTCARD SWAP 2018
We invite you all to join our Valentines fabric postcard swap.
This is a one-to-one swap, send one postcard, receiv...
Baigtas, baigtas, baigtas...
-
Pagaliau! Labai džiaugiuosi pagaliau užbaigusi bent vieną iš pamirštų darbų
(ta proga planuoju dar bent porą naujų pradėti, tik tiek, kad juos šiemet
ir už...
Merry Christmas To All!
-
Hello Everyone!
Making one of my rare appearances to wish you all a very Merry Christmas
... and a Happy 2016!
Hard to believe that so much time has passed...
Pine Needling
-
Last weekend I was away from home stitching with friends in Chincoteague,
Virginia.
It was a wonderful, relaxing few days away where we stitched all ...
VINCENT AND THE NIGHT -book is now OUT THERE!
-
Mila is testing out the new book: Vincent and the Night, via Instagram Read
more about the book and find a place to buy it. PS, I rarely update this
blog,...
Kathy Shaw's Basic Crazy Quilt Class
-
In order to try to get back into doing crazy quilting again, I took Kathy's
basic class. I really had to push myself to keep up but managed to finally
fini...
Almost a year.................
-
It's getting close to 1 year that I lost my both my fathers. For some
reason only known to my heart, I just haven't been able to post any new
blog pos...
Hello Everyone!!
-
I haven't posted in ages.... finally starting to crawl out of my shell I
hope. Smiles. I wanted to share an amazing sculpture that was recently
completed...
1 comment:
Oh what a lovely block, Diane! I love every little thing about it and have printed it for my inspiration file! And I’m getting excited to see you soon! Hugs, Cathy
Post a Comment