Friday, June 10, 2011

Brazilian RR Eye Candy



My finished Brazilian CQI Round Robin.  The group working on this RR did a great job.  The block is beautiful and very delicate.  The majority of work was embroidered with Edmar threads which are not for the faint of heart.  Thanks to Karrin, Kathy, Rebecca, and Deloris (Dee).
Deloris' lovely corner spray.  Dee, you are certainly more than a beginner at Brazilian!

Karrin's sunny daisy and cast on stitch flower

Karrin' very neat bullion and french knot sprays and cast on stitch seam. See the whole block photo for it all.

Kathy's classy bullion roses spray and bullion seam.
Kathy's feather stitch and star flowers!  The flowers sit high and are very pretty with the variegated boucle thread.

Rebecca's pretty and colourful spray, and Rebecca, there will be no unpicking by me, it's lovely work!

Rebecca's "falling roses"! 

I had to wait to take the photos because I left my photo box behind at my sister's in NY on my way back from the Adventure in Connecticut.  I found two different sized opaque containers and my handy friend cut the circle out to hold my camera lens.  Using these I don't need a tripod and can use the macro for close ups. 

No comments: